Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`````````````````````````````````````````

Fire up the bar-b-cue, put on the hot dogs and burgers, get out the potato salad, and cut the watermelon. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating the birthday of our country with family and friends. Enjoy!!!


I received the following beautiful Jacquie Lawson card from Nancy and I am sharing it with you.

Click:


Wait til the end to see the flowers come together.


8 comments:

SG said...

Happy July 4th! :)

Darlene said...

*Phoenix - Thank you for your visit. I hope you will return. And a happy July 4th to you.

Claude said...

Happy July 4th to you Darlene! Just read that you love playing the piano! I used to love this too, but it kills my back and I guess I've become too lazy.

kenju said...

Hope you had a good one, Darlene. I saw that card before, and it is lovely.

Darlene said...

*Claude - I know the feeling about back problems. Thank you for the visit. I hope you will return.

*Kenju - I love her cards. They are so well done and clever. Hope you are enjoying the holiday.

Tabor said...

Belated wishes for the happy holiday for you too! I am hoping that you were able to enjoy much cold watermelon in your heat.

Claude said...

Darlene, last time, I hadn't clicked the postcard! Quite beautiful!

Darlene said...

*Tabor - No watermelon for me, but I did have cantaloupe and other fruit for breakfast.

*Claude - Jacquie's postcards are always beautiful, but the end of this one impressed me.