1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
but I got canned.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't it,
hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly
because it was a sew-sew job.
was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice
to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,but any way I sliced it...
couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My next job was as a musician but I found I wasn't note worthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't
have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.
Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered
I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance
company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center,
but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
13. Then I tried a job at Westinghouse as a light bulb engineer,
that lasted until they told me I wasn’t bright enough.
14. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job
as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.
15. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit
because it was the same old grind.
16. So, I tried retirement and found I was perfect for the job.
(Blog Spot - You are just mean. I try to edit the spaces, margins, etc. and you
do your own thing. Arrrrgh!)\
Tom Degan paid a nice tribute on his blog to the Beatle's dummer, Ringo Starr and that reminded me of my favorite drummer, Gene Krupa. So for all you old enough to remember when music was great, here's a toe tapper for you. Gene Krupa along with Lionel Hampton on Sing, Sing, Sing.