Joy, who writes the wonderful blog, The Joy of Six , gave me this award. I am so honored by getting an award from Joy because she is the sweetest person. She writes about her wonderful family and often has funny jokes or photos to share. Even when Joy writes about sad times, her natural optimism shines through.
Joy's blog is always inspiring. Thank you so much for the award, Joy.
The simple rules that come with this award are:
- When you receive this award, you must thank the person that awarded you in a new post.
- Name 10 things that make you happy.
- Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers who make you happy.
So many things make me happy so I will just brainstorm and put some of them down as they come to mind.
- Being alive.
- Having good health for a woman my age.
- Modern devices to aid me; a cochlear implant to help me hear and a steel hip to help me walk.
- Watching a good movie.
- Writing and reading blogs.
- Curling up with a good book on a rainy day.
- Going out to lunch with a friend.
- Having a comfortable home that is paid for.
- My family.
- Holding a baby.
- Visiting my daughter and granddaughters.
- My good friends; both in person and in cyberspace.
As Joy said, here's the hard part. Choosing ten people to pass this award on to. I will have a difficult time with that because I want to send it to all of my blog friends. But here are the ones I have selected.
Evelyn of Cop Car's Beat
Suranga of Gappa
Rain of Rainy Day Thoughts
Mary Ellen of Xtreme English
Sylvia of Sylvia From Over the Hill
Beverly of Beverly, Use Your Words
Anne of 20th Century Woman
Kay of Kay's Thinking Cap
Betty of A Piece of My Mind
Millie of My Mom's Blog
Some of those I selected may not want to participate and that's okay. Just know that I enjoy your blogs and think they are worthy of being noticed.
The following photos are of the first sign of Spring in my yard. The vine is on the wall of my kitchen patio. These white flowers appear in the Spring but disappear when the weather turns hot. They don't come back until the next Spring. I don't have a clue as to what they are. Can anyone help me with this?What am I?