Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jon Stewart Eviscerates CNBC and Rick Santelli

Sorry, they removed this video. Perhaps you can still see it by clicking on Comedy Central.

I have been trying to embed this video without success. Just click on the link if you want to see Jon Stewart show what idiots talking heads can be. It is 8.38 minutes long because it is the entire program. It is a great example of using humor to make points. If nothing else, it is good for lots of laughs.


YouTube - Jon Stewart Eviscerates CNBC and Rick Santelli - March 4, 2009

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Jon Stewart is THE BEST! and he can and does tear them up! This is just great! Thanks, Darlene. Since we don't have TV any more I haven't been able to watch him and he's one of the few shows that I really miss!!

Tabor said...

Darlene, I did delete your link from the Blogger widgit and added the link again with the correct URL appearing the window. When I save the template for some reason Blogger still took that odd URL---not the one that was entered. Wierd.

Darlene said...

Sylvia, you are living proof that there is life after TV. ;-)

Tabor, I guess you have that wicked elf in your PC too. He changes things on my blog and removes photos. ;-)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Darlene hope I do not get a wicked elf fooling with my entries.
Everything I do is so simple so guess they are not interested in me. lol

Darlene said...

Ernestine, I think you have enough on your plate without a wicked elf. He just wiped out my blog list and I had to re-enter everyone individually. That's not what I wanted to do this afternoon.

naomi dagen bloom said...

Darlene,

Did you see how the Jon Stewart interview appeared at TGB--a black box! Think that was a meta-message from the universe. Also, you might ask Ronni Bennett how she was able to upload it though each blog service has its particular quirks.

And thanks for continuing to beat the drum about Single Payer health insurance. I hope your readers are active in local groups around the U.S. These keep popping up--and growing.