And that makes me wonder:
- Why did Senator Robert Bennett, Utah Republican, put a hold on the nomination of the eminently qualified David Hayes, who has been approved by the Senate Committee? And why is Democrat Mary Landrieu aiding and abetting him?
- Why has the Republican party become one of "No"? Not a single Republican voted for Obama's stimulus package. Why do they complain about not having bipartisanship when they threaten to stop every piece of legislation that the Democrats propose?
- If the Republicans feel left out of the planning, why haven't they come up with a single workable plan that is better?
- Why were there no rules imposed on the banks that got the stimulus bailout money?
- Why did the politicians reverse the rules placed on the financial industries after the Great Depression?
- Why do they never learn?
- Why is Wall Street still calling the shots? (There's that 'root' again.)
- Why are the politicians so afraid of the NRA that they will not pass sensible gun legislation? There were four times as many gun deaths by murder last year than were killed in the World Trade Center. Sadly, 3,000 of them were children.
- Why can't we have legislation banning semi-automatic handguns?
- Why are unlicensed gun dealers allowed to sell guns without a background check?
- Why do I care?
US and Russia Hold Nuclear Talks
- Now why haven't we heard of this? I think this just might be a bit more important than news about Bo, cute though he is.
- Why is common sense missing from the hallowed halls of Foggy Bottom?