Saturday, October 11, 2008

Babies (Cont.)

This is a continuation of the post shown below. The top photo is of my granddaughter, Rachel. She just celebrated her 15th birthday.

Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of my oldest daughter as an infant because her biological mother kept them. What photos I did have I gave to her daughter and sons. Therefore, this is the oldest photo I have of her and was taken approximately 30 years ago.

Following are photos of her son, Mike and daughter, Pamela as children. I can't find a photo of her oldest son, David, (forgive me, Lynne) and don't know if I gave it to him with the others or not.

I guess this series will have to continue with photos of Dave's. Pamela's and Mike's children. I will post what I have at a later date.


Obviously, I will have to follow up with the most recent photos of my tribe. Perhaps tomorrow I will have the nerve to continue this project.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Such precious pictures! Thank you for sharing them, it is fun to look back at them isn't it?

kenju said...

I really enjoy seeing people's old pix, so thanks for posting them.

Joy Des Jardins said...

More sweetness....I don't think I can ever get enough of looking at the faces of little ones....thanks again Darlene. Besides, I love old pictures...they give me my nostalgia fix.

Darlene said...

You are all welcome and thank you for your kind (as always) comments.