Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

I have been a fan of Jon Stewart since my daughter introduced his show to me years ago. His satire is hilarious and he was never funnier than on the following clip.

Not only is humor the best medicine, it is the best way to get a point across. You just gotta' love the guy.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Official Website | Current Events & Pop Culture News, Comedy & Fake News | Comedy Central

(Try as I might, I just don't get the hang of embedding the video on my blog.)

I assure you that after you see this recent clip you will want to stay on the site and view more of Jon Stewart's videos.


Since Palin has proven herself to not only be lacking in knowledge, she has compounded her ignorance by making stupid excuses. Poor Sarah - Katy Couric irritated her. Oh really? How lame can you get?

With McCain's famous temper and her lack of sportsmanship (hunting wolves from a helicopter) their administration would be a total disaster.


If there is a God, please let him keep these two idiots from running our country.


6 comments:

kenju said...

AMEN!


I have never been a fan of Couric, but I thought she was a model of restraint and deportment.

Joy Des Jardins said...

I love Jon Stewart. I watched those clips....hysterical. Those Couric clips 'ooged me out.' You're right Darlene....if there is a God....please, please protect our country from McCain and Palin....a fate worse than death....God it's frightening.

Mortart said...

What's really scary is the fact that so many voters reacted favorably to Palin's TV appearance. If she and McCain are elected, I fear we might be looking back sympathetically at the Bush-Cheney administration.

Darlene said...

Kenju: I am not a Couric fan either, but I agree with you.

Joy: Jon really is a hoot, isn't he?

Mort: Please say it isn't so, Mort. ;-).

Sylvia K said...

I love Jon Stewart, too, and I loved this segment! Unfortunately, Mort is right on about so many voters reacting favorably, what are people thinking, or is that the problem??? I'm not a Katie Couric fan either -- there seems to be a number of us, but I thought she handled Palin's interview well, considering what she had to work with!

Rain Trueax said...

What has bothered me the most is the reaction of so many Americans to these two and their tactics of hate and ignorance. This is resonating with too many people. Who have we become? That scares me a lot! If you read the latest about what is coming out of their rallies, it sounds like fascism rising in Germany. A lot of those people had no clue where they were going either until it was too late. I hope there are enough in the United States to see before it's too late!