Saturday, October 11, 2008

Babies

My civic duty has been accomplished and my vote for Obama is in the mail.

I am ready to move on to other things today. Politics will have to take a back seat for awhile until I become calm again.

Someone once asked me to post photos of my family. Out of the hundreds that I have I couldn't decide where to start. Instead of the most recent, I decided to start where we all begin - as infants. Here is the beginning of my immediate family.

Top photo is me being held by my paternal grandmother Hill when I was a few months old.

The next photo is my son, Mark, at approximately the same age.

Next is my daughter Gail at six months.

The last photo is of my youngest granddaughter, Sarah. The photo of her older sister, Rachel, is missing.

Sob. This is the third time I have tried posting this blog and Rachel's photo has vanished.

Since I don't seem to make this better I will show Rachel's baby photo on the next post.






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely photos, lovely children and I know you are proud of them. These are the things that are important and keep us sane during times like we're going through now. Have a good weekend and do something beautiful just for you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Darlene thank you for the beautiful pictures. I am following that trail. Going to start posting a lot of old pictures now that I have my scanner figured out.
Have a great weekend.

Joy Des Jardins said...

What sweet faces Darlene. Thank God for what REALLY counts in life. Thanks for sharing these photos with us....